Saturday, December 29, 2007

Xmas Eve 2007! Merry Xmas!

Finally the much waited day!! It's Xmas, it's always been my favorite festive season..
This is the 2nd year with my dearest precious Rayden boy. This year he's able to walk n the party is held at our fren's hse instead of ours (last yr, while Rayden is only 2m+, how times flies!)..So decided to bring him along... but as Hubby expected, Rayden is so playful that he refused to eat and slp... All he wanna is PLAY! Well..true engf, it's frustrated me a bit/lot.. The party was very fun with all our beautiful frens..But for me, i din really enjoyed tat much coz i'm focusing on Rayden.I was having the lovely intention of having Rayden w me, rather than lettg him spendg alone like any other day..but apparently things didnt went my way. So end of the party, I had quite a bad tiff with hubby, had some misundstdgs..well well... I'm sorry abt tat, for being so wilful..Anyway I need to watch my temper from hereon.. i shd hv, long ago..I am very thankful for Hubby's forgiveness on my behaviour... :)

Nonetheless, it was still a very much enjoyed party! Yippy!

No comments: