After visiting the centre last fri, verdict is to go.
Although only having a vague idea of the program for the 1.5hrs, but at least, environment and price wise i think is an OK to go.
So starting from today, 1.5hrs daily Mon -Fri.
Total amt paid this time : $335
Breakdown:
Sept Fee: $120
Material Fee: $55 (Prorate coz now already Aug. Half yearly $65)
Deposit: $120 (Dec month, non-refunable if attended 1 mth class)
Uniform: $40 (2 set)
Stayed with Rayden for about 20mins in the class, then I left, I could hear him crying outside. :(
Recently he have been much more clingier to me as before, I wonder if this is good or bad. The room is locked, and no windows to peek through, so I left hardheartedly.
~ 1 hour later, I returned to "collect" Rayden lo.. hahaa
From outside i hear things ok, but the moment the door is open, he cried, he saw me, but keep crying and ask for gong gong.. :(
Keep crying today... so sad! HOpe he will get better tomorrow. :)
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment