These were planned last minutes..Hee Sat as Hubby decided to give badminton a miss, I suggested that we go for a dip at Yishun Safra.
Little Rayden had so much fun at the pool and the slides.Keep splashing and jumping all the way. The weather was quite cloudy but lucky enough we did not met up with heavy rain.
Hee.. Then proceed to MIL's place as usual for his lunch.
Night time, BIL rented a car, and brought us out for a spin and dine at East Coast Park. Eventful day...
Sun, Sentosa here we come! This is our first trip to Sentosa together. Asked FIL along, coz been a long time we brought him out for sightseeing..heee
Well, din went there for too long, we spent abt 6 hrs + there.. Went Underwater world and Dolphin Lagoon and the South Point "Island" only..hehee
Why i suggested there? Coz I have 25% Passioncard promotion at Underwater world and Dolphin Lagoon ... Heee..Kiasu me!
Rayden had his mouth filled with "WOW" "WOW" the whole day and keep saying "BIG FISH" ..Haa
At the Dolphin show, Rayden is more engrossed with sand playing than watching the Dolphin'stunts ..
Finally so tired and sticky, we proceeded to my parent's house.. Hubby took the KPE home, on the long long journey, we 3 sleep of coz Hubby couldn't.. When I woke, Hubby told me, we 3 are having "symphony" LOL.
I know wat tat means.. kekekekee
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment