Friday, November 14, 2008

Rayden is 2!

Phew November is quite a busy month for us, but all for happy events.
I sms my dearest frens almost every week to wish their darling's Happy 1 or 2! hehe
So fun!

But =(, I am down with heavy flu and sorethroat and cough for quite a while.
Rayden got it first on the 7Nov. On 8Nov, I am supposed to bring Rayden along to support our
department bowling team in the Finals at Orchird Country Club, but i did not due to Rayden's flu.
Do not want to worsen his flu with the cold aircon at the bowling alley.
About less than a week, he gotten better under the medication, and then it is my turn! I got it from Rayden
around the same weekend as him, it gotten worst on 11Nov, hence seen a doctor and on medication, but up to now 14th,
my pills are almost depleted, but my heavily blocked nose, sorethroat and cough did not seem to get better.
Hope i recover soon *cross fingers*.

Today's Rayden's Big 2!! Yippy..
But I did not throw a party for him, juz wanna have a simple dinner between 2 families.
The dinner will start at 730pm, but too bad I have a customer visit until 6pm. Hope no further delay *cross cross fingers*.















Oh ya, today Rayden's school is having their rehearsal for the graduation ceremony tomorrow (for the older kids). Rayden is
performing also. hee i wonder what will he be doing and will he able to listen to instruction and will he be afraid of the big crowds.
Hubby promised me to attend the rehearsal today, let him have a glimpse b4 tomorrow.hee. For myself I am looking forward to tomorrow.


Plan for tomorrow:
Attend TalentPlus's graduation ceremony
Head home for Rayden's lunch
Head to Rasa Sentosa for our 2D1N stay - juz the 3 of us, Yeah!!

2 comments:

sheenyit said...

Time fly so fast, Rayden is 2 yrs old now! Ur can plan for second one liao lo!
btw, wanna invite you to read my blog, pls give me ur email, thanks ya!!

virgoinvenus said...

hey, thanks sandy..
u restricted it ... good for confidentiality..maybe i should do so too..

My email..
kohsha79@mymelody.com
:)