LIverpool is in TOWN!
The match commenced at 730pm, we reached there around 5pm, it's already sea of reds.
We were seated in the lower grandstand. Ticket $88 each.
It's really fun to see these men behaving like boys.. Haa
I truly enjoyed the match as well, of course drooling over those handsome footballers..hee Xabi Alonso is my favourite, he got the goody-boy look, Steven Gerrard as well, but too bad he cant hit the town due to his case back in UK.
The match ends with Sin 0:5 Liverpool.
I must say it's quite a good match, the Lions played well, we cheered alot for our national team but goes without saying, the cheers for Liverpool is louder..
But guess our Lions team will understd.. hee far away guests after all :P

Hubby is saying must go to Anfield n watch someday.. heee Count me in eh, this kind of offer I wont reject :P
PIcs on the way....

No comments:
Post a Comment