I greatly my MIL taking urgent to look after me after my op...
I ordered 1 week of confinement food from NewBaby... Lunch + Dinner for 7 days S$360.
MIL was a great help to me for that 2 days, as she helped to tend to my little master, so that I can rest.
My families are all very supportive and shown a lot of concerns... Thank you so much..
And to my little Rayden, thanks for keeping me so occuppied that I am unable to remember my griefs for our loss and the pains..
My confinement already stopped on the 10th days, as I felt a lot better, no more cramps nor mild bleeding.
Thank you all for your well wishes and the "Get Well" Hampers, how thoughtful...
From my colleagues.. I actually unwrapped it before I could remember to take foto :P
And alot of thanks to our beautiful secretary for bagging it all the way to my house, it's quite a huge hamper before the "dismantle" ...
From my dear pretty girlfriends..So nice.. Rayden love the balloon... he cant help trying to reach ..saw his little hand? :)
4 more days to go before starting work... Better get back strong and fit :)
Ganbate!

No comments:
Post a Comment