Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day out to IMM (1 Sep 09)

Hee.. had enough of cooping up in the house for so many days. September 1st, Teacher's Day, little Rayden have a day off from his playgroup.
I packed 2 little gifts for Teacher Lynn and Teacher Chua yesterday, a little token of appreciate for the teachers. Hee...
Fun to do such thing, got more to come as my little Rayden grows....

Oh ya, so to make use of my last hospitalisation leave (gg to start work on 2nd), hence decided to bring Rayden out..
Doing funny faces as his morning excerise..Hee..



Coincidentally, Sis is OFF, hence together with Mum and Sis, off we go to IMM.
I wanted to go Downtown East, but thinking of the long bus journey, I chose the easier route.. Hee...

But was pouring in the afternoon.. nevermind it did not dampen my mood, but it did posed a little inconveniences though.
In the MRT..Little Rayden insisted to take a pic of me too.. haa.. his master piece..




Been singing happily on the free shuttle bus from Jurong East MRT to IMM..So funny..
the whole bus was "entertained".
Reached IMM, took our lunch there.. A little pre-celebration for my bday... hee ..Swenson's....
Notty little boy, when I wanna take pics of ourselves, he purposely say he wanna sleep.. then keep leaning his head onto my chest...





After which, we window-shop around and to the Garden play..
Was still drizzling.. hmmm...





Little Rayden insisted to take the ride.. Hee .. normally Hubby will object, "Cant give in to his every request"... Well ... he's not around... heheee... Little Rayden get to have his ways.... I cant deny when Hubby said I "spolit" our darling boy :P




Waiting for free shuttle bus while munching his favourite hotdog bun..


He had lotsa fun, and was singing throughout the bus journey.. haa ..So adorable..
But he was so tired, he felt asleep around 3pm+, MRT to back home. Wow, at this moment, I would really treasure my Hubby's presence. :P Little Rayden is so heavy for me now..

Cook up a few simple dishes for our dinner.. Such a fulfilling day.. Yippy! :)

"Executive" at Work... "Busy" with Hubby's IPhone..


"Professional" Photographer b4 his bedtime..

No comments: