Monday, November 2, 2009

Updates in Oct 09

Hmm... not much happening going on..

Key Events..

Gathering at Erin's place.. where the kids had lotsa fun together.. All thanks to the arrival of little Sarah in Sep.. We took this opportunity to visit the lovely family & the new arrival..
Well, too bad, i lost my voice tat nite, din get to speak too much..
But really thanks to the yummy food prepared by the couple. :)
Some of the lovely pics taken by looney & Jazz... in the Facebook..lazy to upload them here :P

My Sony Ericsson C902
Ever since I got this phone... hmm ..it's quite good, i am quite satisfied. But, seems like i am not fated with this phone. Not only i nearly lost it a couple of times, it have been dropped a couple of times.. and finally it was "drowned" by Rayden's Barley water over the last weekend. :(
Sent it for repair today, preliminary finding.. Battery is gone, keypad is gone. Warranty should be over, anyway I din keep the receipt. It will cost me ~$160, if I need to repair it, and not sure anymore damages after their detailed inspection.
And I will get to lose all my phone memory when they do the software update.
I better source for another phone to purchase, my hubby already stated very clearly, since I cant take good care of my phone, forget abt getting a Iphone.. :P

Rayden's fever
All of the sudden during last Thursday, he gotten high fever, even though with the medication, the fever did not go always after 5 days. On Monday I brought him to GP, total medication cost me $29! Wow!!! tat's so cheap .. haa Coz always been bringing him to PD, each time it's at least $60.. Really hope he get well soon ..

Hubby's reservist
Well .. hee ... it doesnt affect me much :P except for my transportation in the morning.

Meet up with Jessie
She's back from her 5th Korea visit ... She got some nice clothings & toys for Rayden.How nice is Jessie Ah Yee ... We had a good time talking ..hee Dinner at Cafe cartel then icecream at Mac. hee.. yummy

end of updates...

No comments: