Another year passed in a blink of eye....
Year 2009 wasn't too bad for me.. Well, I'm the happy-go-lucky type, perhaps I juz can't remember any unpleasant happenings. Hee..
Anyway, I rather contended with my life, except the part that I didn't manage to get pregnant sucessfully with my #2. Nevermind, there's always time for it, shall work harder.. :)
Okay, I hope year 2010 be a even better year for us all .. Great health & happiness to all my dear family members & friends!!
Had dinner with the usual gang at Tanglin Mall..
Proceeded to Jane & Andrew's lovely house for games.. A few rounds of "wat am I?" & Taboo (sg version).. Fun fun fun .. A battle between the sexes again.. We enjoyed so much & so glad that Rayden did as much...
In the first minute of year 2010, we encountered "Sightings".. Haa.. Burst of red "fireworks" lookalike painted the skies for about 20min..we still couldn't figure where & wat were tat ..
With some wine & mudpie, tat marked the early hours of our 2010.. Reached home around 2.30am, Rayden had already dozed off almost the moment we board our car haa..
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment