Went to Bangkok during the Good Friday long weekends, but just realised havent put this post up.
So here's the mini update.
I went there together with Hubby, mum & dad, & lil sis when I was abt 8weeks+ preggy.
As mentioned in my pregnacy journal#2, went juz before the hell break loose in BKK. Hee.. phew..
So the 5 of us, left for BKK via Jetstar, well the fares wasnt exactly cheap for budget airline.
02 Apr Fri 1110hr
04 Apr Sun 1305hr
Total of S$1460 , so 1 pax is around S$300
On the accomodation, this time round, I explored the boutique hotel, Citin Pratunum. It's quite
conveniently located near the shopping area.
Hence 3D2N accomodation for 2 rooms -- THB 6116 (S$260).
As usual, lotsa shoppings & massages! Of coz this time round I din and cant enjoy, coz my pregnancy,
gotta be careful.
Day2 we planned to visit MBK, Central etc.. who knows, comes the big parade at that belt. Hence, our
plan gotta change.. Well, it's dear hubby's bday..too bad, no sumptuous dinner for him @Central.
Road closure to tat area, traffic was quite bad.. But the rebels are friendly, din "disturb" the
tourists, it got worse, i mean the riots, weeks after we left, burning of tyres etc. How am i glad we have
returned.
In short, it's still a great trip, I love shopping at Plantinum Mall.. haa..
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi, thanks for being so supportive of my blog. ;)
The Google account is the same e-mail address or username you can use to log into your blogger too. So you can just send your e-mail address to stardust_sq@yahoo.com.sg
Thanks
Post a Comment