The much waited trip is finally here!!
Hmm.. thinking back.. all thanks to Looney! hehee... Else I still do not know there's a Kidzania in KL. During my trip to Taiwan in May2012, I wanted to bring the kids to BabyBoss (similar concept as Kidzania) but due to tight schedule, i have no choice but to give it a miss. But viola, so glad to know Kidzania just 5hours away.
So there we are, Hubby & Rayden and myself, didn't bring Haygen coz Hubby thinks that he's too difficult to handle, :(
Then with Jolene and her family... Rayden and Jayden hit it very well, we are so glad! :)
But too bad Rayden developed fever the night before the trip 37.6C.
Fed him paracetomol and brought along during the trip.
Fever on & off, using the medicine to control, he still Ok except Sun nite, guessed he is too tired, so Hubby & Rayden rested in hotel, while I "CHEONG" my shopping @The Curve area (the 3 major shopping centres), hahaha I had a great time shopping alone. Then head back hotel to join them for dinner.
On Mon (Kidzania's day!), Rayden seems to be better..had a great deal of FUN! I guessed he love the FIREMAN job BEST! Rayden and Jayden keep chanting hahaha "Kidzania Firefighter!"
Details of the trip:
First Coach round-trip (Novena-Bandar Utama)==> $150
Adult S$60 x2
Kid $30 x1
2D1N stay at Royal Bintang The Curve
with breakfast ==> RM$295 (S$118)
Kidzania tickets ==> S$50
Adult RM$50
Kid RM$75
Total spending: S$318 (excluding expense & shopping)
SHOPPING!
Day 1 - The Curve area
Day 2 - One Utama
Expenses, hahaa I didnt keep tab, hehee no need to :P
Oh ya, though we spent 5hrs+ on a weekday (Monday), but still only able to cover ~70% of Kidzania.
If we have chance, would love to go again, along with little HAYGEN of course!
Thursday, October 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment