Took half day leave to accompany Rayden, thought of bringing him to GoGoBambini, but he napped late, until 4pm+, with my dillydally, almost 5pm, I decided not to go but meet Hubby directly for dinner.
Journey to meet Daddy in town with Mummy...
No one give up seat, only when an elderly get off at AMK station, then we have the seat for lil Rayden..nevermind, anyway I don expect much neither..
Booked the restuarant called Smoochies, did some research, this was said to be a not bad. The location is indeed so difficult to find, search no results on Hubby's GPS, called the resturant a couple of times b4 gettg the location rite.
Was seated in the inner resturant, but the inner was kinda too bored for Rayden, he keep making noise and seeking attention, hence I requested for Alfresco..well.. more thing to keep him entertained, but was quite warm outside, and there are mossies.. Rayden and Hubby were persiring, I am too but not as bad :P.
The sequence, appetitiser, main dish then the arranged "surprise" for Hubby.. Haa.
The staffs served the fudgecake to us and sing us bday song with balloons. This year was so fun, coz lil Rayden could sing and sing so loud and almost 100% correct.. haha ..SO proud of our lil sweetie...
oh ya there were "live" band on Thurs and Fri. Hence the alfresco ambience was quite good. :)
Overall rating : 7/10 Slightly better than average, but i do not think it worth the hassle to go all the way there..
But overall Hubby appreciated my efforts, there's the most important :)
Oh prior that, I gave him his bday gifts already, 1 Liverpool Away Jersery, 1 Anfield Tee and 1 Liverpool Tee for Rayden..Hee nothing for me,coz find it too expensive, cant bear to buy for myself :P
Nice? The Liverpool fans! Haa




No comments:
Post a Comment