Saturday, April 25, 2009

Handphone videos (misc)

So sad when I lost all the pics and videos on my Samsung HP ....for NO REASON.. I am still pissed. I lost all of them during my trip to Taiwan or Macau I think.. they juz "boop" GONE! Went to the service centre, nothing can be done nor retrieve , da*n it!
I was lazy and did not save onto any other place except in my phone memory.Sighz..

This time with my new Sony Ericcson HP, I make sure i saved it everynow and then..

Some of the interesting clips.

17th Jan 09
At my parents' place
Was waiting for Hubby to pick us home after his CNY dinner with his client

Talking on my sis's HP


On the radio was playing Wong Lee Hom's song, then he start to dance.. hahaa


Chasing the LED lights at Chinatown (Jan 09)


8th Mar 09 AT East Coast Park
Rayden was happily running around and yelled "STOP" haa


13th Mar 09 At home
My "siwen" Rayden eating dinner.. Well i think this is gg to take years if I don feed him.. Haa but he could eat noodles on his own rather fast..


5th Apr 09 At Takashimaya' Delifrance
We were having dinner then, Rayden was given crayons ... so when we need to leave..


19th Apr 09 At my parents' place
The F1 racer .. Haahahaa




Hmm..Dont know hw to rotate the videos.. hee not trying hard enough :P







No comments: