Friday, September 4, 2009

I'm 30!

Finally the day came, the big '3' comes knocking on my door. Hee.. Well.. actually it wasnt so scary for me, coz I feel I have accomplished most of the major milestones in my life. I'm rather contented with wat I was given.

Though last month was rather dreadful for me.. Sad and shocking blows to me, but surely I have come to terms. I actually do not have any "mood" for my birthday, as God have given me something I never imagined I gotta received.
But during those sad moments, I am so glad to have my families and friends giving me endless of encouragements and comforts. Especially my Hubby and my forever so adorable Rayden, he brought me so much Joy that I have forgotten my griefs.
Well, enough of all these.. No more mentioning starting my new milestone.

Had told Hubby earlier on, he do not have to plan anything for me, I no keen in any celebrations; and he been so busy at works recently, do not want to tired him out.
But it's really to my surprise.. He brought me to a very nice restaurant for dinner and got me a sweet gift. I simply adore his plan, this is one of my best birthday :)

Dinner@Dozo (Valley Point)


My Sweet little gift, I love it!

Beside my hubby's efforts to cheer my birthday, I got lotsa of close friends and good colleagues to help spent my special day. I am so glad.. Thank you dear all..
2 birthday lunch treats + a yummy chocolate cake....

And yes, this is one of my happiest day in my life. :)
How lucky am I..

2 comments:

stardust said...

Your hubby is so thoughtful!

Happy belated birthday!

virgoinvenus said...

Thanks.. hee :)