Finally, decided to move my fat butt & get going ..hee I think Rayden is gg to enjoy them!
Hubby just got his new toy, a Nikon D90 from AudioHouse at Suntec Hall. We got it slightly above the cheapest retail price, but with the less than $100 more, we actually got more freebies,which is rather worthwhile, like the tripod, dry box etc..
Hubby is so excited with his new toy. We have been outside filming the xmas lightings, during mall shows and during gathering... Hee.. BUT BUT BUT.. up to now, he still havent download them to our PC. Hence no sample yet.. These pics are from our Panasonic Lumix LX3, the quality is good, but the zoom is nothing great.
Mall shows:
Barney & Friends (5-Dec Sat 2pm)
Proceeded to United Square after Rayden's Berries Class. Reached there around 115pm, oh gosh the queue is already so long, I gotta turn round & around to find the tail of the queue, but while searching, I saw Charlene & family.. hee So of course I jumped queue :P
Little Rayden & Charmaine & her cousin enjoyed the show.. though they are not as enuthausatic as other kids, they are the cool gang. Hahaha
But I personally feel the show is nice, their songs are so catchy.










Bob the Builder (6-Dec Sun 7pm)
Suggested to have dinner with my pa & mum @Jurong Point, actually got hidden agenda, I wanna watch the show.. hee Reached there around 640pm, as expected, cant enter only more. Hence we linger around the area & watched.
But it's rather boring, luckily I did take the efforts to queue for it.. Hee.. After the show, we proceeded to Din Tai Feng for dinner.. yummy!
SpongeBob SquarePants (12-Dec Sat 7pm)
While i collect my iphone at Suntec Convention Hall, the rest of the folks accompanied Rayden to watch this musical.. don't know much abt this cartoon, but joined in the fun since we were there..
Hi-5 Muscial (13-Dec Sun 1pm)
This is definitely the best shows among we hv watched..more lively & interactions.. Even myself enjoyed..Worth the 1 hr wait.. but haa i do not wish to go thru such hassle again next yr ...
Hubby wasnt free tat day, he dropped us there then proceed to his own events. Picked us up ard 4pm then to 313 to mit up with my parents to explore the new shopping mall. Hee.. Nice mall!
Xmas Lighting@Orchard 28-Nov Sat
Dinner with the gang @ Aston's @Centrepoint.
Pics from D90 on the way..

No comments:
Post a Comment