Monday, December 7, 2009

Merchant Court Buffet - 4 Dec2009

My first Xmas dinner this year.. Thanks to lovely Jazz for asking me to join, it's a fun fun fun dinner.. and thanks my darling Santa, your gifts are indeed so thoughtful!! notty gal! hehehe.... But really thank you.. Like it alot..sui sui sui!
Altogther 11 adults and 3 kids.. We had it at Merchant Court...Well, I think this is the 3rd time or the 4th time there, I must say I get more & more dissappointed each time. With the 15% discount from HSBC, it's about $38 per pax.
Well, the food is so-so, the variety also so-so, they did not replenish timely. Well.. Overall perhaps 6/10 (I'm being quite nice). I hope this is the last time I'm gg there for buffet.Not recommended.
But it's not about the food.. it's the accompany I had on tat day, it's fun, though I hardly know them all.

My Lovely Santa ....



LOvely gifts...

No comments: