Sunday, July 4, 2010

First lesson of Music Wonderland@Yamaha

Today is the start of our busy busy Sat..
In the morning, after sending Rayden to Berries, had our quick breakfast then I rush off to my prenatal yoga class at Bishan.
The timing was only just nice for me, whereas Hubby have to pick Rayden then send him to MIL's place on his own.
Around 5pm+, we gotta send Rayden for his Music Wonderland class. Well, the venue & timing isn't the best, but this is the best arrangement I could come out with.

It have been such a long time since I last do any exercise. The class wasn't as simple & relaxing as I initially thought.. Haa.. Perhaps becoz of my long aging bones haven't been stretched for donkey years. My thighs & calves are aching like hell on day2. But the feelings was indeed refreshing.. I'd love to continue... Hee..

As for Rayden's Music Wonderland .. He enjoyed very much.. But as usual, he still abit shy, dare not to sing or speak up loudly, need to
motivate him somemore..

No comments: