Monday, July 5, 2010

Rayden freaked the hell outta me 4 Jul 2010

Woke up this morning with an aching body, due to my yoga yesterday. Old Bones!
Today, we are going to attend to Baby Alicia's first year party @Centris! We are supposed to go as 3,
but due to the late soccer watching + bad mood (lost big bucks!), Hubby decided to sleep in.
So I was informed on the very last minutues of his decision, so took a cab to Centris. Whoa! The cab fare took
me $17, I pulled out $15 from Hubby's wallet b4 I left home, apparently, it's not enough lo, phew ex!
Anyway reached there ard 2pm, had a hard time locating the lift to Centris from Jurong Point.. Hmm .. the
signal is surely an major issue, no guidance in this super big shopping mall.
Anyway managed to reach, saw the sweet adorable Baby Alicia.. Oh..how envy am I.. Seeing Angeline dolling her up for
her cake cutting ceremony, I hope I will have a lil gal to "decorate" too .. Hee...
Had quite a nice lil chat with our long-time-no-see old frens.. hee ... Janet & LQ.. Great to know tat everyone is
doing fine :)
Went to view Angeline's pretty, cosy home.. Good view from top! Whereas Rayden busily playing with Adriel's cars.. but
apparently the 2 lil ones have clashing ba-zi although they are only 4 mths apart.. haa had a lil tiff (over toys of coz),
leaving both lil ones angry .. Haa wat a sight. But in the end, Rayden actually refused to go, he wanna stay on to play the toys.
Pretty mama Angeline surely have her ways with kids, she carried him & gave him some sweets, finally he stopped his whinings.Hee..

Left Centris, proceeded to do a lil shopping at Jurong Point, got myself a pair of shoes, I love the design from Mitju! Hee..
Grab 2 tubs of Nestle Nutren too , had a hard time finding this FM, I think only FairPrice Xtra is selling,
not the typical NTUC.
Wanting to take a cab home, but thinking of the fare!! Wanting to take MRT home, but thinking of the route + the super crowded crowd.
I beginning to have headaches, lil Rayden also start complaining to hv tired feets, I know wat's next! He will want me to carry him!
haa Immediately, I saw Mac, and decided to pop into this "rest stop",ordered a Happy meal for him with a toy car and Hot fudge sundae for me.
At the same time, called Hubby for help! haa..Asked him to fetch us home! :P
Hubby agreed..Hence while waiting for him near the taxi stand, I shopped at Cotton ON, Rayden as usual run in & out of the shop and roam
around. I keep my eyes on him while shopping for clothings. For 1 moment, I was "shortlisting" cardigan, I took for granted, thinking Rayden
will run back, hence left my attention on my shopping. A few seconds passed, Rayden din came back, I begining to feel scare, left my shopping
in the shop, i was looking high & low for Rayden, cant find him in the shop, i ran out to the taxi stand I cant see him at all, freaked out!
i starting to shout for him,my eyes begin to wet, feeling so anxious.. Pop into the mall again, finally I saw him siting next to a biggersize
aunty, from my view, the aunty actually blocked him, hence i cant see him. He still sheepishly smiling at me when I spotted him. Notty Boy!
I held on him TIGHT until hubby reaches!

Part 2, reach home! R&R awhile, before heading to my parents' place. It be a small celebration for my mum's bday, she want it simple, don want
to be out spending on big feast but wanted an angpao instead.. hee
While going out, as usual Hubby went to his car first, while I locked the door with Rayden. Notty Rayden ran off again in the other direction while
I was still locking the door. Hence I went to the usual (right side) staircase, wanna proceed to level 1 and wait for Rayden to come down from
the left side staircase. Walking towards tat staircase, but no sights of Rayden, i waited a while & shout for him. Then I saw Rayden ran down
very quickly from the usual right side staircase, he must have U-turn at level 2. So happened, Hubby saw me walking to the other side of stairs,
he thought I am proceedg to the shelther, coz it was drizzling lightly. So he drived off to the shelther. But Rayden, w/o seeing me, and seeing
Hubby's car went off. He was hysterical, he ran v quickly aft the car while shouting for us, and ran onto the carpark!! OMG!!!!!!!
It freaked me out! I ran as far as I could behind him and shouting for him, but Rayden din hear me, I was so worried tat there might be cars driving
around in the carpark, I ran as fast as I could, for quite a distance I finally got hold of Rayden. I held him tightly, i was in tears already, so
was Rayden. Really wat a sight! Those passerbys must tot is it some drama filming gg on. Phew!
We got on the car, then Hubby have no signs of distressed or worried at all. He still scold Rayden why he never follow mummy closely.
Kaoz, he's already tramautised! I was so pissed! He took it as lightly.
Then he explained to me why he drove off..Tot i went to the sheltered pt, Kaoz! i would have told him I wait for him there instead of gg there on my own
without telling him lo..wat an idiot! Anyway Wat a scene lo. But was impt most is my lil Rayden is safe & sound.
I cant described the feelings, how freaking is it to see Rayden running so fast and so hysterical! He must have tot Mummy & Daddy left w/o him!
NO WAY!! We would NEVER DO tat! I held him closely, calmly him down, and explaning to him. I really cant lost him.
Reached my parents's hse, I told them, mum & dad was so worried, they told me it's so dangerous for me to run also. See, so unlike Hubby, who's so unfeeling!
I was really angry with him! All he do is, keep scolding Rayden and beat lightly on his feets! And he still can tell me at least he never nearly "lose"
Rayden! Please la, of coz la, coz HE WAS NEVER ALONE w RAYDEN, how would he have the chance! This statement is like a foot stuck into his big fat mouth!
HHmmpph!! Don mess around w me!

No comments: