This year, dad and mum suggest to go and Hubby have to attend an dinner there.. so ok jolly join for this round.
As usual crowds... But i feel the stalls and the atmosphere wasnt as strong as previous year.. went about 3 years back.
Didnt buy much stuffs, coz having the little terror with us, is quite a chores.. Phew..
So mischievous nowsaday...My dad was carryg him, it's quite ok.. But whenever he see me, he will leap over to me and wants me to carry.
OK i carried.. then walking through the crowds.. his legs keep swinging and giving powerful kicks.. I feel so bad.. Coz the passerbys will
taste his "flying kicks".. haa i tried to hold on to his legs, but he retailate rigourously.
Else he will kiss me on my face and lips, and blocked my views..Or he simply wriggle to be down..
How I wish Hubby is around to grip him ..haa Dad did help, but Rayden juz want me to carry.
Oh tat was a little "accident", Dad was carrying Rayden, along those shophouses, Dad somehow missed a step of the stairs and fell.
When I turned and see, Dad actually fall slow motion down, coz he's protecting Rayden, Rayden ended up siting on his bum on the floor, while Dad is back on the floor.
But both Rayden and Dad is Okay, but juz a little scare. My Dad luffed, Rayden also.. He keep saying "gonggong fall down.. Haahaa".. So funny..
How I wish I could react faster, i would have prevent Dad from falling.Coz I actually see with my own eyes when my dad is falling, but I juz not fast enough to react. =(
I told Hubby about this, he also commented the same, I am too SLOW everytime =(.
So our nite ended around 1030pm, heading home!
Same old Chinatown but never the same company, Coz I have Little Rayden with me! Adds whole lot of fun! Hahaha

No comments:
Post a Comment