Monday, January 5, 2009

First Day to Playgroup 09

Finally, it's "school-reopening" for lil Rayden again..
But haa.. blur teacher and blur mommy also, the sessions (AM, Noon, PM) were mixed up.

Actually I vaguely remembered I enrolled Rayden to 2nd session instead of the 3rd. But when the day came for the orientation briefing, I went down to pay for the fee, and when I checked with Teacher Lynn, she told me it's the 3rd session..SO i..mmhhmm.. Ok 3rd session also fine..

So 5Jan, FIL brought Rayden to the 3rd session..As per FIL, things went well.
Around 3pm, Teacher Lynn called me, I was a bit surprised.. She told me Rayden should be in the 2nd session not 3rd? I was like huh? Aint u the one told me it's 3rd?
BUt haa, anyway I prefer 2nd session, so changed him back to the original timing. So I had a brief chat with Teacher Lynn and asked her how's Rayden on his 1st day of school.
She told me, he quite OK, but at the last part during the sing n movements song, he cried. WHy? Coz all other caregivers were with the kiddos except Rayden's..
OOps, I forgotten that caregivers can actually accompany the kid for the first 3 days of class to get them used to it. I forgotten to ask FIL to accompany Rayden to the class. OOps..so poor rayden was alone, I guessed he felt lonely and cried. *hugs* Sorry Mommy too blur =P
Already informed ah gong, so i guess 2nd and 3rd day , he be having fun w gong gong.. hee.. muacks..

No comments: