Hmmm..rather sad to say, I don't feel anything on these festive seasons, unlike previous years..
No Moods for Xmas nor the New Year COuntdown... Am I in menopause, starting to get all grumpy?! LOL.. joking la..
Perhaps partly coz of the multiple "down" cases la.. Rayden's diarrhoe..Hubby not feeling well, then me not feeling well ..Then Rayden's fever... sighz..then now is my mummy nt feeling well ... virus..
Anyway we are all well again.. Already into the busy January.. And again.. no mood even for CNY. Din buy a lot of new clothes for Rayden like past years, and I bought NOTHING for myself and don hv the mood to go shopping as well.. I also wonderg what's wrong with me..?
By right I should be happy, coz finally after nearly 3 years, our honeymoon.. BUt yet again... Hmm ... my happy moods juz couldnt last me long these days...
Hubby as usual being the typical Aries... and perhaps me also, being the typical virgo...As for Rayden.. hge's getting nottier by days .. having a super nasty, stubborn temper now.. he MUST get wat he wan..I nearly couldnt hold on myself but wanna lay my hands on him. Of coz, i never did, at most, smacked on his palms/arms when he's notty..
BUT, haa no matter how notty he's , I still cant help to hug him tight in my arms, and kiss and tickle this notty little boy. I think I'm gg to miss him alot during my holiday trips..
Sorry Rayden, Mummy's selfish this time, gg w/o you :P
I love you Darling...
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment