Friday, July 2, 2010

My Bundle of Joy#2 ( ~ week20)

16-Mar-10
Life have been good and fine... Showering all our love on Little Darling Rayden.
It have been about 6mths since my loss in Aug last year. On this CNY2010, we went on a 7D5N package tour.
Did a check on my Ovaluation Calender.. hee... our trip will fall on my fertile period. So.. haa..the thought of
"Made in Hokkaido" did came to our minds..kekekee....
2 weeks after our return from Hokkaido, my "aunt" supposed to "visit" me.. but Hmm... she did not arrive on the dot on 8th Mar.
Not much symptons, except feeling tired, i do have some nausea feelings when i think i Had too much for dinner :P.
After missing it for a week. On 16-Mar, decided to do a urine test. I saw 2 bold red lines on my kit.. :) hee... I'm preggy.
Feeling very happy, even though before the test, again I am pretty sure that I am preggy, coz my "aunt" is always punctual.
But having the experience on my last pregnancy, we decided not to get too excited over it. All i wish is for my little one inside me, to be healthy & strong.
Decided to see gynea only in my 2nd mth, meanwhile, since last week, I have been taking folic acid. As per my own calculation, this should be the 3rd week since my conception period.


30-Mar-10
Came today! I am having mixed feeling of fears & excitment.. This round actually my fears towered over my excitments..
I keep thinking, would I see my baby this time? Wat if I don't.. some of the negative thoughts..So far I've told no one except hubby.
Went for the evening clinic to see Dr Adrian, I have already prepared a list of things to tell/ask this time round. This is to make sure I dont fumble when Dr Adrian, who talk like a train... Haa..
Hence supposingly now, in my week 7. Pop into the consultation room, Dr Adrian asked, when is your LMP, 6th Feb i replied, then he asked, "Are you preggy?" Suddenly, I freezed, I do not know how to answer him, I told him "I Dont Know". Though I have did the test and saw 2 solid red lines on the indictator, but I have yet to see my baby, I really dare not give myself any hope.
Lying down on the bed, Dr Adrian starts scanning.. saw a longish black sac... he continue to search search search.. i getting more & more nervous.. Finally I saw
something blinking in the monitor! OMG!! Dr Adrian asked Hubby to see tat blinking spot, he told us it's the heartbeat of the baby.
First question I popped "Is everything normal"... "yes" he replied..phew!!!
Oh mine, I am really preggy this time!!! we are so glad!!
The little blessed one measured at 1.07cm, normal heartbeats.
The consultation cost $197 in total. I was given Folic Acid, Multivitamins, Duphaston. Was told not to take alocohol, caffein nor pineapple, cannot exercise, no intercourse, no hotspa.
I guess I really gotta be extra careful this time, due to my loss 7 mths ago. But really so glad tat everytin went on well this time.
I am suppose to come back 2 weeks later, I am really so excited!
Hubby called MIL to inform her of the good news, whereas I told my dad abt it too.They are so happy for me :)
Oh ya, Dr Adrian seem to slow down abit this time round, was it he was given feedback to slow down? Haa..

Going BKK this long weekend, I must be extra careful and dont eat too much junkies.. hee ..
My darling #2, we are so excited!


13-Apr-2010 (Week9)
Phew came back from BKK just in time, before the turmoil really started there. The trip is enjoyable, shopping shopping. Food this time only soso, i think coz partly I
don have really good appetite.Weird taste in my tongue.
Week 9 now, 2nd visit to Dr Adrian,so glad, everytin went on well & fine. Baby is now 9w3d, measuring at 22cm, everytin is normal & fine. So glad.
Took up the atenatal pkg w Dr Adrian, costed us $550.
Baby almost hv taken it's full form, seen her from sideways, she looked like having quite a big head, haa same as Rayden.
Phew...great, finally I can proudly declared my pregnancy ..hee should anyone asked me again. :)
so glad! oh the EDD is 13Nov, haa exactly same as Rayden. Well, we din intended to have babies born in the same month, these are all fated, i must say. :)


27-Apr-2010 (Week11)
3rd visit to Gynea.. Yup everytin is normal and good.. Baby is measuring at 5cm now. I am supposed to go for some scans at TMC next wed (5/May).
Was given MC for tat day. Phew.. yeah, finally i am ready to declare!

05-May-2010 (week12)
NT scan today at TMC! so excited and nervous as usual, this is the feeling i get each time i suppose to see the lil one in my tummy. heee
It's has been a very fulfilling day for me. Sent to Rayden for his PAP at 830am, then 10am, proceeded to My Little Campus to place his CC deposit for next yr K1.
$760 altogether ($680 for a mth dep, $80 for registration). Visited the centre, just like the usual CC, functioning pretty well and ok..the plus pt is the proximity to our house.
Told the Principal Emily that I actually wish Rayden could enter this year, but the vacancy are fully filled for Nursery class.
But she said I could bring it up as a Case as I have pretty good ground #1 2nd bby coming out in Nov, so gotta prep #1 to CC soon, #2 close proximity to our hse.
I do pray Rayden could get in by 2nd half of the yr,anyway see our luck.
After the visit, proceeded to TMC at 11+am.
Registered for SBI program ($148), but signing up with Standard Chrt CC, 15% off.. paid $128+ for it.
It could be used immediately on the NT/FA scans, -15%, and there's quite a numbers of perks.
Had lunch with hubby at Delifrance, then 130+pm finally our turn, the doc did very detailed scans & measurements on baby.
So cute, our baby is bouncing up & down and dancing with limbs moving actively in my womb, wat an adorable sight! :)
so happy.. as per the doc, everytin is normal & good. Phew!! yippy!
My next appt at TMC would be the FA scan at wk20 (30Jun). Baby is around 6cm+ currently.


18-May-2010 (week14)
Still the same, do not feel anything different or special, cant really feel baby's kicking, nor any hunger pangs etc..Still very much the same.
But was down with stuffy nose, coughing, sore throat since last thurs, my medicines will caused drowsiness, so I dare not to take unless during nites too,
and I dare not take them when I have a early meeting the next day, coz I will "KO" & hard to wake early for the next morning.
But glad by today (19-may), I am getting better..left with the irritating coughing.. hee
Took my NT scan results yesterday, the results is good & normal.
EDD by ultrasound: 12.Nov.2010
Gestational age: 12 wks + 5days
Fetal heart action positive Frequency 159bpm
Crown-rump length (CRL) 65.2mm
Biparietal diameter (BPD) 23.2mm
Femur length (FL) 7.2mm
Nuchal translucency (NT) 1.60mm
Nasal Bone length 2.0mm
Estimated risk for chromosomal abnormalities:
Trisomy 21 Trisomy 18 Trisomy 13
Adjusted Risk 1:2997 1:4463 1:79757

Baby is now 8.2cm, still small, cant see the gender.
Dr Adrian did a blood test for me, for generic testing,ie HIV, diabetes. Withdrew 1 tube of blood.
I asked about the fish oil, it's optional, but I took it, cost me $32+. Blood test is inclusive into the
prenatal package I think, din charge us more. And checked with the gynea, OK to do hair dye.heee..
Next appointment with Dr Adrian 22-Jun (19th week).


22-Jun-2010 (week19)
After around 1month plus of wait, seeing gynae again at week19. I measured myself at home, phew I have gained
around 5kg, weighing close to 59kg now.:(
Suddenly feel like tummy bloated out so much! Been feeling very heavy especially after a heavy meal :P .
Rayden started to call baby as DiDi instead of Mei Mei.. hee...
Anyway, during today's check, the very key point is to check the gender.. haaa our most eager interest.
Well, my feelings are right after all, with the same symptons like when I have Rayden, yes, I having a little boy again. Well, cant help but feeling a little bit of dissappointed. Coz been seeing frens around me, so nice to have
1 boy and 1 gal or even 2 gals, why I nt fated to have a sweet lil gal. sighz..Try for #3 bah.. Haa
Anyway of coz I am fine and glad to have my #2 Prince.. Of coz we get to save a lot $$, #2 will hv lotsa of hand-me down
clothings from Rayden.
So everytin is good and normal. Total bill for today is $44.9, coz I purchased another box of Fish Oil + Neoderm cream, for
my itch over there.
Suppose to go for detailed scan wk20 next Wed, excited! :)
My next appt with Dr Adrian, another 4 weeks later 20/Jul (week23).


30-Jun-2010 (week20)
My appointment is 11pm at TMC, I am scheduled for FA scan today. To my surprised, the wait wasnt as long as I anticipated.
The entire detailed scan took me less than an hr. Saw my lil one via the ultrasound again, suddenly I feel so guilty, as I did not
pay too much attention to #2, coz of my time with Rayden.. I havent been "talking" to #2. Well, nevermind, mummy realised and I will make up to you, darling boy.
Lil baby boy wasnt as active as compared to my last NT scan, maybe coz I din take too much of sugarly stuffs prior the scan, or baby is bigger now, encountered space constraints? Hee.. i do not know, but I certainly know I am so thrilled again to see my lil foetus. The sonographer took all the necessary measurements, from head to toes, everything is normal and fine. Baby is measured at 370g now.
Not sure about the length, the lady said she couldnt measure it.
The baby is of average size, I did not get feedback from gynae this time that baby's head is larger than average (unlike Rayden's) ..heee..
So around 1pm, my scan is completed. I will get the report from Dr Adrian during my next visit with him which is 3 weeks later 20Jul.
Hubby also am very glad to see the baby is doing so fine..But i still sensed abit of disappointment from him that this is not a baby gal. Hmm...
I took it quite well.. Haaa So next mission is to get a nice English name for #2! .. Hubby is suggesting either a "H"or "I", made out from his name.
But gosh, cant find ANY nice name deriving from "H" & "I", i think I gg to scrap his idea :P.
After lunch with Hubby, went alone to Suntec for shopping shopping.. Since this is GSS, i cant help but bought a few sets of Newborn clothings for my lil darling #2.. heee so exciting to see lil infant clothing again. Hee.. But oh no... I put the newly bought infant romper (3-6mths) beside Rayden, he can fit the length, OMG!!!
My Darling Rayden is so small sized :( .. aiyo...

2 comments:

stardust said...

Congrats! Wishing you all the best and have a smooth-sailing pregnancy.

virgoinvenus said...

Thank you Stardust! Yup hope everytin is good & fine.