It's Thurs, the last working day for the week. Hee... Took half day afternoon off. I have a few events planned for today.
heee.... Lunchtime, time to go to see #2 at Dr Adrian's clinic, meet up with Hubby at SengKang, had lunch together, sighz, as usual waited from 1pm+ until 3pm+ then managed to see Dr Adrian, for like less than 10mins.
Baby is doing fine, like I have mentioned in my Baby2 posts.. Hee... read from there..
Before 4pm, Hubby sent me home, Rayden was napping ... good good..everything went as planned.
Around 530pm, woke Rayden up, coz need to head for the Barney's show at Expo, I have planned my route. Take bus 858 to Airport, have our dinner there then MRT to Expo for the show.
Reached T3 around 6pm+, let lil Rayden had some fun at the playground until 630pm, then rushed to foodcourt for his dinner, phew,the time wasnt as ample as I thought,around 7pm, we moved off from Changi Airport Terminal to Expo.. OMG, the show is at Hall2, the other end of the hall..phew... As we are already late, walk & drag Rayden to Hall 2, it's such a long tiring walk from Expo MRT to Hall 2.
Phew, finally reached Hall 2 at 740pm, as we sat down, the show started.
We got a Cat2 ticket, cost me $60.50 each.. Well, worthwhile, the view is not bad, right in the middle. Well, was the fun nice?
Hmm... average I'd think, telling from Rayden's lukewarm reaction, I guessed it's soso only, I think those FOC show at shopping malls was more fun.. haaa.... Anyway, nevermind, there's always the first trial. I'm very proud of myself to come this way for Rayden, having to move around with big ball #2. heee .. The show ended around 9pm, Hubby came to pick us home, how nice! :) tat marked the end of my day, phew!
I'm dead tired!
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment