Well, after the long weekend, Darling Rayden suddenly developed high fever (~39C) on Wednesday, took Childcare leave to look after
him fulltime on Thurs, and brought him to Dr Yong. After 1 full day of tender loving care, hee by nite time, his temperature have
dropped below 38c. phew.. he's seem activer than the nite b4... great.. tat's wat a mummy want to see in a unwell child.
Hence that weekend, not much activities except attending classes.
18th (sat), there was a event at Lower Seletar Reservoir, Romance by the Park, in celebraton for the Mid-Autumn Festival. After dinner at MIL's place, we went over to the reservoir around 8pm+. The whole place is full of people... This is the first time we popped over after the renovation, the place is still pretty smaller..
Seeing Rayden alone, running away to join our stranger kids.. I felt kinda sad.. he have no close frens nor siblings to play with, he very much wanted to have fun with kids of same age, but thankfully, Rayden have quite a "open" nature.. haa aka thick skinned,he will run to those big group of kids, tag along and followed them, trying to be part of them. Some of the kids are fine with his prescence but not all .. I hope his little feelings wasnt dejected when he was rejected. Next time gotta invite kids of his age to join, i'd love to see Rayden having fun... :)
Having nearly "losing" Rayden at Jurong Pt b4, I kept a close eyes on him, u know the kids are running around in tat crowded place,i afraid, he might juz follow the group and ran off without me knowing. I glued my eyes almost 100% to him, but that brought a bit of unhappiness to Hubby, coz he brought along his N90, but no chance to take pics, as Rayden is running around w other kids, and I was paying full attention on Rayden with my eyes.. haaa no mood for phototakings at all. Hubby "accussed" me of being paranoid, he wont get lost. But I explained to him, having the last incident, I will not take any chance. :P
The nite ended fine, we left around 9pm+....
On the actual day itself, Wednesday, Zhong Qiu Jie.. Ironically, the whole neighbourhood seems rather quiet. We did not plan for anything as well, it's just another usual working day, as it was pouring in the afternoon, the grounds are wet, the more reasons I have to stay at home.. haaa
So, tat goes our Mid-Autumn Festival.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment