27-Aug-2010 (week28)
Nothing much going on, as usual waiting for the next gynae visit.
But my vaginal discharge didnt seem to be improving, wonder is this an infection or wat. I guess gg to highlight to Dr Adrian again, hope he can gv better advices this time,coz when baby go thru the birth canal, wonder will it affect my baby darling or not. :(
Just a simple update on myself, currently weighing 63kg (put on 9kg), my waistline measuring at 38" ... fatso fatso.. haa
Lil Rayden still the same, playful & cheeky, he is 13.9kg now. Whereas Daddy Chris.. haa he's just 1kg+ heavier than me, i gg to surpass him very very very soon :P
As for lil baby darling.. keep moving & vibrating frequently, wondering wat is he doing, and he's very active ard 1am+ .. Another
Owl!... haa
09-Sep-2010 (week30)
Took Half day leave today, my plan, meet Hubby to see my lil #2, go home & prepare to bring Rayden for the Barney's Show at 730pm at Expo Hall.
The plan went well for tat day, but phew, it was really time grabbing for me, taking public transport really eat up a lot of time.
Baby#2 doing well, placenta, umbilica cord, water bag level normal & fine, head is down now. He's weighing 1.6kg now at wk30.
Mummy is weighing 63.5kg, waist 38". Rayden kor kor is 13.5kg.
The nurse said she have booked TMC for my delivery & i shd be receiving the letter soon .. I need to book my TMC hospital tour soon lo.. Hee
Told Dr Adrian about my vaginal discharge again, I was given a pill to pop in this time, it seem to get better but it did not solve the issue :(
Sighz, continue to monitor then... My next gynea visit 27-Sep (Mon).
28-Sep-2010 (week33)
This week, been having stuffy nose, all thanks to the Mooncakes i've been having :P
Took halfday PM off, went for the TMC hospital tour at TMC, trying to decide what type of rooms I wanna stay in during my delivery and wat/where to do during delivery. Signing up with SBI programme is good, I get 3 booklet on the Childbirth, breastfeeding and baby care. I was still panicking where did i kept my old antenatal notes, thought they be handy during my labour, but the booklet on childbirth is adequate enough I supposed.
Met Hubby up at 1pm+, had our lunch at Delifrance then proceed for the hospital tour, roughly last 1hr.
End of verdict, TMC is good & new, but I find the space is small and cramped compared to Mt A. Overall, I'd think Mt A is better, but having with
the SBI programme, I have some discounts with TMC, hence will stick with TMC for the perks.. Hee..
TMC is not bad too, but I'd thought Mt A is more spacious and able to gv me a peaceful mind.
So now to decide which type of single bedded I want. gotta consider all factors ..hee...
The tour ended around 3pm, then off I head home while Hubby go back to his office.
Around 5pm, I popped out of the house again with lil Rayden for my gynae's visit.. off to see didi, took bus 965, Rayden is well-behaved, well,
thanks to the iphone eh!
waited for less than an hr, 15more pax to my turn.. Hubby is unable to join due to his late appointment in Temple St. So Rayden is the lil subsitute..
Haa... WEnt to the library then to see didi then to Ajisen for dinner. Lil Rayden didnt have a good appetite, I guess because of his persistent coughing :(
Ok ..Didi is doing fine & good & keep kungfu-ing in me.. haa
He's 2.2kg at week33.
Mummy's wt is 65kg (omg!)
Waistline 38" (:P)
MY gynae visit will be scheduled to every 2 weeks once. Next visit 12th Oct.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment