Another simple Sunday, finally JY is cleared of his fever for quite a while already, so I supposed he's safe to go for a dip.
Brought him to Yishun Safra, where my 2 lovely boys played.. haa I'm as usual the bag keeper.. Enjoyed the water fun for about an hour more, time to head to my parents' place. Had our lunch there and nap for lil Darling, while my active Big Darling go on for his routine basketball game in the east.
Yeah, tonite I got something to look forward to, watching Voyage de LaVie at RWS! FOC tickets from Hubby's fren, how nice?!
Wanted to bring Rayden along, but afraid the loud noise etc might frighten him, so didnt bring him in the end. While travelling to RWS, we passed by the Grand Pix F1.. Wow, the sound at the exact place sound shiok! really make a lot of difference than
watching it at home. Cool!
Around 820pm, we finally reached RWS, just in time for the show. The show last about 1.5hrs, well, not bad, but actually we kinda expected more, I just grade 7.5/10, whereas Hubby gv a even lower grade. Hee.. maybe we are just being too difficult :P
Overall, not bad, worthwhile since it's FOC :P, should have brought Rayden along, it wasnt exactly so deafening nor scary.
We ended our Sun nite for Supper at ChongPang's tou hua.. yummy! I finished the whole bowl of touhua + "butterfly" hehee.. :P
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment